Monday, February 18, 2013

You and My Mind are Driving Me Crazy

Dear Lover,



Why do you think that you own my brain? You don't it's my brain so let me have it. Whenever I am supposed to pay attention in class or think about my future all I can think about is you. I'm thinking about you like a dog thinks about sniffing poo, like the cookie monster thinks about cookies, like milk thinks about oreo's. I'm crushin' on you like a shoe crushes an ant, like a bowling ball crushes on pins, like a bully crushes a kids dreams. I don't know why I am complaining because honestley I love thinking about you. I think about what you are doing, what you are wearing, what you are eating, are you busy or not. My mind and you are taking over my life, but I think I can get used to it, because babyall I want to think about is you. <3 Always

1 comment:

  1. i love love love when you switch to crushing on you! so cute!

    ReplyDelete