Sunday, March 3, 2013

Is Death the End?

What is an end or more importantly the end? The end is the last part of something you know. The end of my birth was when I was born. The end of Kindergarten was on graduation day. Soon, high school will be over, done, the end. But it is never really the end. I will do many great things in my life, go to school, get married, have a job, kids, and maybe grand kids. Most of these things will only last for a short while, you lose jobs, kids grow up, and you graduate from school. So what is THE end? I doubt that there is one. Now you might be saying that death puts an end to all things, but that's not so. Even from a scientist view, there is life after death. Your body will decompose and be turned into soil and grass, just like the Lion King points out. Death can try all it wants to stop people from living, but death is just a slight inconvenience. People can over come death and never experience THE end. There is not even an end to this post

1 comment:

  1. i love the part when you say "the end of my birth was when i was born" its really sad... but true in so many ways i love it. this whole post is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete